Columbia Memorial Bone and Joint Center’s locations in Catskill and Hudson allow us to conveniently serve patients on both sides of the Hudson River.
Our doctors have years of experience handling orthopaedic issues and can diagnose and treat just about every condition. We feel very strongly that well informed patients are the best patients, so we strive to put as much effort and time into each individual as we possibly can. Our staff includes:
- Dr. Louis DiGiovanni is an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in bone conservation techniques for hip replacement surgery and total knee arthroplasty surgery, fracture repair, ligament reconstruction and arthroscopic surgery.
- Dr. Ersno Eromo is an orthopaedic spine surgeon who has participated in Physicians for Peace, a non-profit organization that sends doctors to the third world for free surgical care and medical training for personnel.
- Dr. Chris Gorczynski is an orthopaedic surgeon who practices total joint replacements and complex revisions, in addition to sports medicine and fracture care for children and adults.
- Dr. Scott M. Pregont is a sports medicine specialist with training in non-operative management of musculoskeletal conditions. He works with all levels of athletes, from children to professionals.
- Dr. Catherine Shin is an orthopaedic surgeon with an interest in hand and upper extremity conditions in addition to treating fractures. She has performed hundreds of minimally invasive procedures for hand injuries.
We hope you choose Columbia Memorial Bone and Joint Center for all of your orthopaedic and sports medicine needs.